This seems to be an annual event. Shurat haDin - The Law Center - an organizations which is more concerned with settlers and settlements than law, yearly organizes these Ultimate Mission to Israel trips for people in the USA who can afford it. In Haaretz it is advertised as follows`
Experience a dynamic and intensive eight day exploration of Israel’s struggle for survival and security in the Middle East today: "a military, humanitarian, historical, judicial, religious, and political reality check."
- Briefings by Mossad officials and commanders of the Shin Bet.
- Briefing by officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
- Inside tour of the IAF unit who carries out targeted killings.
- Live exhibition of penetration raids in Arab territory.
- Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
- First hand tours of the Lebanese front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
- Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and secret intelligence bases.
- Meeting Israel’s Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Israel’s war heros who saved the country.
- Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water activities on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem’s Old City.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience: THE ULTIMATE MISSION TO DEUTSCHLAND
Experience a dynamic and intensive eight day exploration of Nazi Germany’s struggle for Lebensraum and against the Judeo-Bolshevk conspiracy in Europe today: “a military, humanitarian, historical, judicial, religious, and political reality check.”
* Briefings by the Gestapo and commanders of the Wehrmacht
* Inside tour of the SS unit that carries out extermination of Judeo-Bolsheviks
* Live exhibition of heroic SS units battling Jewish scum in Warsaw Ghetto.
* Observe a trial of Jewish terrorists in a Nazi military court.
* First hand tours of the Russian front-line military positions and the Polish border
* Inside tour of the controversial Wall around Warsaw and secret bases of Jewish collaborator.
* Meeting Germany’s Kapo collaborator agents who infiltrate the Jewish terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
* Briefing by Germany’s war heroes who saved the country from Jewish terrorists in Warsaw.
* Meetings with senior Nazi Ministers and other key policymakers.
* Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water activities
on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem’s Old City.